Seriously– who doesn’t love Instagram? From the occasional (ok, maybe weekly!) selfie, sunset shots, or food pics the stream of photos, as well as videos, gives us a much more intimate glimpse into the live’s of others. The same can easily be said about the world’s elite, from fashion to film, as they allow us a peak into their private lives. Fashion is a prime example as many major models and agencies utilize the social media outlet to showcase behind-the-scenes features, front row views of the latest fashion show, and even a nationwide search for the freshest faces. We’ve compiled a list of agencies and models we think are worth following in no specific order. Go ahead and check them out and let us know what you think!
1. Model Soo Joo Park (@soojmooj) is one of Wilhelmina’s favorites and originated in Seoul. She gives plenty of fashionable insights and behind-the-scenes shots of her day-to-day life as a global supermodel.
2. Speaking of Wilhelmina…Wilhelmina Models (@wilhelminamodels) is also another great choice to follow. They feature models, designers, fashion shows, and photo shoots, as well as samples of work featuring their current models.
3. Stylist J. Logan Horne (@jloganhorne) shows us just how exciting a career in the world of fashion can be. He constantly delivers candid shots of the scenery, clothes, and models (not to mention celebrities) that his work requires of him. He is a definite favorite!
4. Model Margaux Brooke (@margauxbrooke) is also a favorite of mine. You might remember her from Oxygen’s “The Face” created by Naomi Campbell and hosted by America’s Next Top Model alumni Nigel Barker. Although she did not win the competition, she made it incredibly far under the guidance of her mentor Coco Rocha (who was our recent Model Monday!) and has been scooped up by many international agencies, including Wilhelmina Models in New York City. She is fairly new in the high fashion world, so it is one-of-a-kind to see her experience the glamour of it all over and over again.
5. Elite Model Management in New York City (@elitenyc) is our last recommendation and offers up behind-the-scenes views and shots of their working models in action, whether in print or on the runway.
Let us know what you think of our recommendations and if you have any suggestions yourself!